Vote on Features|
Event in August
610 Gateway Center Way
Diego, CA 92102
“Thank you for all your work. We are so happy to be using your software.”
Anitra J. Beruti
Political Coordinator, HROC
“The customer service team at CompleteCampaigns.com went above and beyond to ensure our success. The software itself is easy to use, efficient, and produced superior results. Thanks CompleteCampaigns.com for a smooth, professional campaign! You made us look great.”
“CompleteCampaigns.com has shown their excellent support services time and time again since I have been using their Back-Office product for two years. There has never been a question on my end that they could not and did not answer within hours. If you are looking for a software vendor that stands behind their product and their word to help you accomplish your database needs, it is CompleteCampaigns.com.”
“You folks are nothing less than super-helpful!!”
Southwestern College Academic Action Group: PAC
“"I love your software and your support has been great.”
Steve Pierce for Mayor
We'd love to hear your positive feedback and suggestions about what we can do better.
Vote on My Dashboard Features
We've gotten some great ideas for additions to "My Dashboard" -- both fun and useful. Thanks to all of you who made suggestions.
Now it's up to all of you to decide what gets added. Vote for your favorites and the top vote-getters will be built and added to BackOffice, VoterManager and CompleteGov within the next 30 days.
Voting will only be open for 3 days, so get your vote in today!
The suggestions are, in no particular order:
- Records most recently added to the database
- Contact Information for all users - name, emails and phone
- Total Contributions for the Day
- Favorite Links - Where users can add links to external pages
- Days until the next election
- Thank You Counter - Number of records to thank and most recent date records were thanked
- Total Contributions for the Previous Day
- Mini-Monthly Calendar
- Hula girl - A dancing Hula Girl
- Total Outstanding Pledges
- Announcements - A open space for system administrators to add notices for all users
- Events for today
- Mini-Weekly Calendar
- Count of codes added this week
- Net Worth Report - All bank accounts and unpaid bills
- Login report - When each user most recently logged in
back to top
Event in August
At the August Campaigns & Elections Seminar, CompleteCampaigns.com staff will teach you:
- How to collect quality information
- How to mine and target your data
- Daily routines to make report filing smooth and straight forward
- An Introduction to Technology in Campaigns
- Making Your Data Work for You
- Racing to Report: fine-tuning your reports for filing day
Sign up and secure your place at the first ever CompleteCampaigns.com in-person training seminar!
back to top
To see previous newsletters with new feature updates, staff picks, articles and more, go to www.CompleteCampaigns.com/newsletters.asp.
Since 2000, CompleteCampaigns.com has been
providing campaign solutions for fundraising, accounting and contact management,
online donation processing, government filing, voter contact, volunteer coordination,
and web site administration. The company serves over 800 clients in 26 states,
from local-level campaigns through Congressional and statewide races.
CompleteCampaigns.com has become an industry
leader in cutting-edge Internet technology for political campaigns. To that end
we offer unlimited product training and twenty-four hour emergency support.
Learn More >>
Please Remove Me From This List
You have been included in this mailing because you are an
affiliate or friend of CompleteCampaigns.com. If you wish
to unsubscribe from our training and product updates, please click
here to unsubscribe.